▼ CORK YOGA MAT | PRO – CORK Series | FLOWER OF LIFE
Features of cork yoga mats PRO – Cork Series :
- Yoga mat : Natural & premium
- Range : PRO – CORK Series
- Design : FLOWER OF LIFE
- Materials : Natural rubber + Cork.
- Thickness + : 4mm | Stable mat
- Length + : 183x61cm | Large mat
- Grip + : On the ground : Natural rubber | On the body : Cork
- Non-Toxic : No Toxic Product | Odorless | Silicone Free | Phthalates Free | PVC Free.
- Eco-Friendly : Recyclable | Printing patterns with water-based ink
- Unique : Unique & Inspiring Designs
- Strap included : Free cotton carrying strap
- Types of practice : Suitable for soft and dynamic yoga, Pilates and fitness.
- Allergens : Not suitable for people with allergies to natural rubber or latex.
- Specificities : Hypoallergenic & anti-bacterial
Use & Maintenance of cork yoga mats PRO – Cork series :
To improve the lifetime of your cork yoga mat, clean it regularly & adopt these tips :
- Washing : Hand wash with cold water, a microfiber cloth and non-aggressive soap / Let dry flat.
- Maintenance : In case of stains or for regular maintenance, a microfiber cloth soaked in cold soapy water is sufficient. Do not use aggressive or oily products.
- Cleaning : Cleaning by hand is required, use a mild soap. Neither bleach, nor oil, nor dishwashing liquid.
- Sun : Avoid exposing your cork yoga mat to the sun too much so as not to tarnish it.
- Oils : Beware of oils, do not apply any type of oil to the skin before your practice or on the mat. This will stain and damage the mat.
- Storage : Roll it with the design outside.
#MYSTIQYOGA #MYSTIQTRIBE #MYSTIQYOGAFLOW